A truly rare opportunity has arisen to acquire what is a rather unique property for this part of ...
- Immaculately Presented Four Bedroom Main Residence
- Two Bedroom Red Brick Cottage Used As A Holiday Let
- Livery Facilities With Stabling For Up To Twelve Horses
- Floodlit Ménage And Lunge Area
- Sat In Approximately Eleven Acres With Stunning Views Of The Peak District
Located in a delightful setting overlooking delightful historic market town of Bakewell is this s...
- Immaculately Presented Four/Five Bedroom Family Home
- Commanding Panoramic Views Of Bakewell
- Professionally Landscaped Enclosed Gardens
- Generously Proportioned Bedrooms
- Study Gives Potential For Further Guest Bedroom
Moss House Farm is a beautifully presented four bedroom stone built property nestled in approxima...
- Guide Price *** £780,000 - £800,000 ***
- Four Bedroom Immaculately Presented Property
- Set In Approximately 4.8 Acres
- Excellent Equestrian Property With Stables, Field Shelter And A Potential Tack Room
- Recently Modernised Throughout Yet Retaining Period Charm With Exposed Beams And Stone Fireplaces
Situated in an idyllic setting in the popular village of Earl Sterndale in the Peak District nati...
- Four/Five Bed Detached Property
- Idyllic Location In Earl Sterndale Magnificent Countryside Views
- Sitting In One Acre Of Land With An Orchard And A Paddock
- Office To Rear And Tandem Garage
- Great Access Links With Buxton 5 Miles Away
This high quality four bedroom detached property sits in a wonderful position with magnificent pa...
- Guide Price **£600,000 - £620,000**
- Immaculately Presented Four Bed Property
- Spectacular Uninterrupted Views To The Rear
- Highly Desirable Peak Village Of Over Haddon
- Beautiful Landscaped Rear Gardens With Countryside View
Centrally positioned in the highly sought after village of Ashover, close to local shops, ameniti...
- Impressive Stone Built Five Bedroom Victorian Residence
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Sought After Village Of Ashover
- Detached Garage And Off Road Parking For Several Vehicles
- Stunning Far Reaching Views
The Queen's Head is a sympathetically restored 6 bedroom property, believed to date back to circa...
- 6 Bedroom Former Public House
- Grade II Listed Building
- Retaining Immense Charm And Character
- Attached Office/Studio
- Central Location In Bonsall
Internally the property comprises of an entrance porch, inner hallway, lounge, dining room, rear ...
- *** Guide Price £500,000 - £520,000 ***
- Three Bed Detached Bungalow
- Magnificent Views Of Open Countryside
- Sat In Substantial Gardens Of Approximately A Third Of An Acre
- Separate Garage With Workshop Above
The property includes stone outbuildings, garage and off road parking. The attractive enclosed ga...
- *** Guide Price £475,000 - £500,000 ***
- Charming Character Cottage
- 2 Bedroom Annex
- Garage And Off Road Parking
- Attractive Stone Store Ideal As Home Office
The property occupies a picturesque rural village setting within easy commutable distance of majo...
- *** Guide Price - £440,000 - £465,000 ***
- No Upward Chain
- Picturesque Village Setting
- Beautifully Renovated Throughout By Local Craftsmen
- Off Road Parking And Enclosed Garden