An exquisite and distinctive Edwardian home over three floors with spacious & elegant rooms, set ...
- 1905 Edwardian Home In 1.2 Acres Of Stunning Formal Garden
- Six Bedrooms & Three Reception Rooms Over Three Floors & Cellarage
- A Great Wealth Of Original Character With Beautiful Elaborate Detail
- Facilities & Amenities Right Up To Date
- Stunning Views Over Countryside & Farmland Onto Greenbelt To The Rear
Elldan Grove is a stunning detached spacious family home with stables, paddock, menage, offices &...
- Detached Home With Paddock, Stables, Menage
- Self Contained One Bedroom Cottage
- Front & Rear Cottage Gardens & Gravelled Driveway
- Spacious Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, L Shaped Dining Kitchen
- Vaulted Ceilings, Open Fireplaces Throughout
A beautiful five bedroom detached home hidden within stunning gardens and far reaching views to t...
- Detached Spacious Home In Highly Regarded Village Location
- Five Bedrooms, En-Suite, Separate Shower Room & House Bathroom
- Discreetly Positioned Property & Double Garage
- Immaculately Presented Accommodation
- Spectacular Views To The Rear Across Farmland
This detached family home occupies an elevated position with spectacular views over The Peak Dist...
- Immaculately Maintained Five Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Master Bedroom Suite, Guest Bedroom Suite & Three Further Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/ Wc & Study
- Large Kitchen/ Family Room With Built In Appliances & Separate Dining Room
- Generous Driveway & Detached Double Garage
A beautiful detached home set within the idyllic village of Brassington. The deceptively large ac...
- All Principal Rooms Benefit From A Breathtaking Outlook
- Four Bedrooms, Master With En-Suite & Separate Wc
- Vaulted Drawing Room, Fitted Kitchen
- Beautiful Large Expansive Gardens
- Large Pine Log Summer House
The Cavalier is a landmark building which has professionally restored and refurbished. The proper...
- Large Characterful Rooms Over Three Floors, Offering 5 Bedrooms & Two En-Suites, Family Bathroom & Ground Floor Wc
- Beautiful Village Setting In The Peak District
- 17Th Century Former Coaching Inn & Farmhouse
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen & Living Diner
- Gated Driveway For Several Vehicles & Stunning Gardens
These two lovely cottages have a wide ranging appeal. Finished to a high standard. The Old Bakeho...
- Two Beautiful Cottages - The Old Bakehouse & Lane End
- Finished To A High Standard Throughout
- Potential At Lane End For Conversion To A Practice/ Therapy Room
- The Old Bakehouse With Three Bedrooms, Dining Room, Kitchen, Sitting Room & Ground Floor Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
A spacious family home on the outskirts of Ashbourne town centre. The nearly new accommodation in...
- 0% Stamp Duty (Vendor Paid Stamp Duty On This Property)
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Five/Six Bedrooms, Two With En-Suites
- Generous Driveway & Double Garage
- Ground Floor Wc
Oak Cottage is set within the quiet village location of Hulland Ward. Accommodation comprises, en...
- Available With No Chain
- Detached Bungalow With Beautiful Views To The Rear
- Four Bedrooms, Dressing Room & Bathroom/ Wc
- Private Driveway & Integral Double Garage
- Convenient Village Location
A Grade II Listed barn conversion set within a beautiful location, large gardens, long driveway &...
- Characterful Period Barn Conversion With Beautiful Views
- Large Private Gardens & Generous Driveway
- Ground Floor Wc
- Three/ Four Bedrooms, Master With En-Suite & House Bathroom
- Dual Aspect Sitting Room & Farmhouse Style Kitchen
A charming Grade 2 listed cottage believed to date back to the 17th century in the heart of the ...
- Grade 2 Listed Property In Village Location
- Period Features Throughout
- Well Proportioned Accommodation
- Beautiful Landscaped Gardens
- Detached Garage & Landscaped Gardens