An elegant circa 1750 Grade II listed Georgian Farmhouse with six bedrooms & four reception rooms...
- An Elegant Circa 1750 Georgian Farmhouse
- Grade II Listed
- Six Bedrooms Over Three Floors
- Four Reception Rooms And Farmhouse Kitchen With Aga
- Double Garage And Barn/Workshop
A Grade II listed circa 1660 private home in a conservation village and National Park. Period fe...
- Grade II Listed Circa 1660
- A Superb Character Detached Property With Four Bedrooms Plus Study
- Distant Rural And Village Views
- Lovely Private Gardens
- Off Road Parking For At Least Four Cars
The former old vicarage (rear of) with four bedrooms over three floors with large private gardens...
- The Former Old Vicarage (Rear Of)
- Four Bedrooms Over Three Floors
- Large Private Gardens
- Large Traditional Family Home Has Plenty Of Character
- Double Garage And A Period Barn
A delightful Grade II listed village property which is situated centrally, next to the church and...
- 360 Virtual Viewings Available Only
- Grade II Listed With Immense Character
- By The Church And Views Over The Village Green
- Well Modernised Kitchen And Bathrooms And Oil Central Heating
- Spacious Rooms Over Two Floors Include 2 Reception, Kitchen And Pantry
Located next to grazing land and with stunning views this deceptively large 3 double bedroom deta...
- Large 3 Double Bedroom Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Located Next To Grazing Land And With Stunning Views
- Exceptionally Well Modernised To A High Specification
- Central Heating, Solar Panels, Double Glazing And Generous Parking.
- Large Timber Cabin For Office Or Gym.
A large four bedroom detached house with outstanding views across Ashbourne Market Town. Head of ...
- Head Of Cul-De-Sac Location
- Offering Spectacular Views Across Ashbourne & Countryside Beyond
- Four Bedrooms, Master With En-Suite
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen With Log Burner
- Double Garage & Large Driveway
A five bedroom detached house, of character, which is situated with stunning rear views across th...
- No Upward Chain
- Some Potential For Modernisation
- Stunning Rear Views Across The Town Towards The Peak District National Park
- The Property Is Positioned Opposite Farmland.
- Splendid Family Gardens With Outbuildings
A beautiful detached family home located within a popular cul-de-sac. Accommodation comprises, en...
- Detached Home In A Cul-De-Sac
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/ Wc
- Bay Windowed Sitting Room, Kitchen, Conservatory
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite, Three Further Bedrooms
- Driveway & Enclosed Rear Garden