A natural stone built detached house set in approx. 1.178 acres (not verified) of stunning garden...
- Natural Stone Built Detached House
- Beautiful Quiet Village Location
- Set In 1.178 Acres (Not Verified)
- Gardens, Paddock & Orchard.
- Five Bedrooms & A Range Of Outbuildings
A superb individual four double bedroom detached house in 1 acre (stm) with detached double two s...
- Detached House With Four Double Bedrooms
- Set Within 1 Acre (Stm)
- Two Storey Detached Outbuilding With Potential For Conversion
- Lot 2: 11.5 Acres (Stm) Available To Purchase Separately Or As A Whole
- Far Reaching Views Across Rolling Countryside
A beautiful period property converted from stables and barn, centrally positioned within the vill...
- Discreetly Positioned Detached House
- Four Double Bedrooms, Bespoke Oak Kitchen
- Beautiful Landscaped Gardens With Summer House & Spa
- Approx 1 Acre Paddock With Twin Stable Block
- Stunning Sought After Village Location
Nestled within the heart of the pretty village of Longford this impressive period residence offer...
- Five Bedroomed Period Property
- Three Reception Rooms & Dining Kitchen
- Enclosed Garden, Playing Field And Orchard.
- Off Road Parking And Car Port To Rear
- Super Fast Fibre Optic Broadband In The Village
A semi-detached circa 1820 GEORGIAN farmhouse with accommodation over four floors modernised tast...
- A Semi Detached Georgian Farm House
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Delightful Village Location
- Far Reaching Views From Garden
- Parking At The Rear With Space For Two Cars
* * GUIDE PRICE £450,000 * * FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON THE 22ND MAY 2019 AT DERBYSHIRE COUNTY CRICKE...
- * * Guide Price £450,000 * *
- * For Sale By Auction On The 22Nd May 2019 *
- * At Derbyshire County Cricket Ground, Derby *
- * Commencing At 11.30Am *
- There Is Generous Parking, A Triple Garage & Stables
* * GUIDE PRICE £430,000 - £460,000* * FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON THE 3RD APRIL 2019 AT DERBYSHIRE CO...
- * * Guide Price £430,000 - £460,000 * *
- * *For Sale By Auction* *
- * *Wednesday 3Rd April 2019* *
- Derbyshire County Cricket Ground, Derby At 11.30Am
- Four Double Bedrooms With Master Enjoying En-Suite Shower Room
A DETACHED FORMER SMITHY, conveniently positioned within a sought after VILLAGE location. Comple...
- Completely Refurbished Throughout
- 3/4 Bedrooms Over 2 Floors
- No Upward Chain
- Far Reaching Views Across Hulland Ward
- Beautiful Former Smithy In Village Location