A truly rare opportunity has arisen to acquire what is a rather unique property for this part of ...
- Immaculately Presented Four Bedroom Main Residence
- Two Bedroom Red Brick Cottage Used As A Holiday Let
- Livery Facilities With Stabling For Up To Twelve Horses
- Floodlit Ménage And Lunge Area
- Sat In Approximately Eleven Acres With Stunning Views Of The Peak District
UNIQUE AND RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE IN A POPULAR LOCATION.
- Planning Reference 17/00015/Ful Via The Derbyshire Dales District Council
- Circa 1.38 Acres (Stms)
- Benefit Of Approved Full Planning Permission For A Mix Of 19 Dwellings
Moss House Farm is a beautifully presented four bedroom stone built property nestled in approxima...
- Guide Price *** £780,000 - £800,000 ***
- Four Bedroom Immaculately Presented Property
- Set In Approximately 4.8 Acres
- Excellent Equestrian Property With Stables, Field Shelter And A Potential Tack Room
- Recently Modernised Throughout Yet Retaining Period Charm With Exposed Beams And Stone Fireplaces
A stunning, detached stone-built period farmhouse, being the first phase of an exclusive barn con...
- Beautifully Restored Period Farmhouse With No Upward Chain
- Stunning Setting With Breathtaking Views
- Four Bedrooms (Master With En-Suite Shower Room)
Set within a rural location with breath-taking panoramic views is this two bedroom stone built co...
- *** Guide Pirce £700,000 - £750,000 ***
- Delightful Stone Built Cottage With Two Bedroom Annexe Open Stone Fireplace
- Stone Flooring & A Feature Oak Mezzanine Landing Over Looking The Lounge
- Exposed Beams And Stone Walls
- Generous Landscaped & Well Stocked Gardens With Orchard
A superb individual four double bedroom detached house in 1 acre (stm) with detached double two s...
- Detached House With Four Double Bedrooms
- Set Within 1 Acre (Stm)
- Two Storey Detached Outbuilding With Potential For Conversion
- Lot 2: 11.5 Acres (Stm) Available To Purchase Separately Or As A Whole
- Far Reaching Views Across Rolling Countryside
A beautiful detached home in the sought after village of Wyaston. Property includes four bedrooms...
- Beautiful Detached Home & Four Bedrooms
- Sought After Village Location
- Paddock & Permission For Stables
- Fitted Farmhouse Kitchen & Aga
- Spectacular Views Across Rolling Countryside
Situated in an idyllic setting in the popular village of Earl Sterndale in the Peak District nati...
- Four/Five Bed Detached Property
- Idyllic Location In Earl Sterndale Magnificent Countryside Views
- Sitting In One Acre Of Land With An Orchard And A Paddock
- Office To Rear And Tandem Garage
- Great Access Links With Buxton 5 Miles Away
This high quality four bedroom detached property sits in a wonderful position with magnificent pa...
- Guide Price **£600,000 - £620,000**
- Immaculately Presented Four Bed Property
- Spectacular Uninterrupted Views To The Rear
- Highly Desirable Peak Village Of Over Haddon
- Beautiful Landscaped Rear Gardens With Countryside View
Van Dyk Village has been released & we are proud to offer The Connuaght II to the Market located ...
- The Connaught II Offers Jones Homes Most Exceptional Specification To Date Through Its Beautiful Signature Collection
- Located On The Exclusive Development Of Van Dyk Village.
- Fully Integrated Kitchen With Appliances By Neff Including 5 Ring Induction Hob, Built In Microwave And Oven With Hide Slide Door And Wine Cooler.
Centrally positioned in the highly sought after village of Ashover, close to local shops, ameniti...
- Impressive Stone Built Five Bedroom Victorian Residence
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Sought After Village Of Ashover
- Detached Garage And Off Road Parking For Several Vehicles
- Stunning Far Reaching Views