Detached residence occupying a plot of approx 0.7 of an acre and adjacent paddock which extends t...
- Potential Development Opportunity Subject To Planning Permission
- Beautiful Home And Extensive Gardens
- Triple Garage With Self Contained Annex Above
- Detached Brick Built Office And Car Port
- Adjacent Paddock With Separate Vehicle Access
Lumsdale house is sat within serene landscaped gardens, offering extensive accommodation includin...
- Four Bedroom Detached Residence
- Separate Gardeners Cottage In The Grounds Providing Additional Accommodation
- Private Setting With Remote Gated Access
- Master Suite With Dressing Room, Sitting Room, Walk In Wardrobe And Luxury Ensuite.
- Beautiful Landscaped Gardens With Ornamental Ponds
An elegant circa 1750 Grade II listed Georgian Farmhouse with six bedrooms & four reception rooms...
- An Elegant Circa 1750 Georgian Farmhouse
- Grade II Listed
- Six Bedrooms Over Three Floors
- Four Reception Rooms And Farmhouse Kitchen With Aga
- Double Garage And Barn/Workshop
Situated in a prime position on Burton Road is this STUNNING DETACHED FAMILY HOME that has been r...
- Stunning Detached Family House
- Four Large Bedrooms (Master With Dressing Room And En-Suite)
- Driveway For Several Cars And Garage
- Within A Highly Sought After Location Within Littleover Community School Catchment
- Easy Access To Derby City Centre, Royal Derby Hospital And Major Commuting Links
A rare opportunity has arisen to acquire this well presented SIX BEDROOM DETACHED family home, of...
- A Well Presented Detached Family Home
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen & Conservatory
- Six Bedrooms, En-Suites & Bathroom Over Two Floors
- Well Maintained Gardens To The Side And Rear
- Ample Off Street Parking & Double Garage
A Grade II listed circa 1660 private home in a conservation village and National Park. Period fe...
- Grade II Listed Circa 1660
- A Superb Character Detached Property With Four Bedrooms Plus Study
- Distant Rural And Village Views
- Lovely Private Gardens
- Off Road Parking For At Least Four Cars
Plot now sold - other stunning homes available!
Viewings available by appointment
- ***Plot 7 Now Sold***
- ***Call Now For More Information***
- Stunning Craftsmanship And An Impressive Finish Throughout. Tailor The Specifications Exclusively To Your Taste, Build Stage Dependant.
Milne Lodge is an immaculately presented four bedroom detached property. Situated in an elevated ...
- **Guide Price £700,000 - £720,000**
- Spectacular Panoramic Views Over Bakewell
- Vaulted Master Bedroom
- Modern Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Off-Road Parking And Garage
Set within a rural location with breath-taking panoramic views is this two bedroom stone built co...
- *** Guide Pirce £700,000 - £750,000 ***
- Delightful Stone Built Cottage With Two Bedroom Annexe Open Stone Fireplace
- Stone Flooring & A Feature Oak Mezzanine Landing Over Looking The Lounge
- Exposed Beams And Stone Walls
- Generous Landscaped & Well Stocked Gardens With Orchard
Nestled away on Sicklebrook Lane is this lovely Equestrian property which offers a detached TWO B...
- A Rare Opportunity To Acquire An Equestrian Property Nestled Away In The Popular Location Of Coal Aston
- A Lovely Presented Detached Two Bedroom Bungalow, Designed For Country Living And Taking Advantage Of The Open Views
- Open Plan Family Living And Formal Lounge With Under Floor Heating
- Stables Block, Professional Full Size Outdoor Flood Light Menage, Hay Barn And Storage Unit
- Standing In Approx 8 Acres. Electric Gated Entrance With Cctv System