Elldan Grove is a stunning detached spacious family home with stables, paddock, menage, offices &...
- Detached Home With Paddock, Stables, Menage
- Self Contained One Bedroom Cottage
- Front & Rear Cottage Gardens & Gravelled Driveway
- Spacious Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, L Shaped Dining Kitchen
- Vaulted Ceilings, Open Fireplaces Throughout
A beautiful five bedroom detached home hidden within stunning gardens and far reaching views to t...
- Detached Spacious Home In Highly Regarded Village Location
- Five Bedrooms, En-Suite, Separate Shower Room & House Bathroom
- Discreetly Positioned Property & Double Garage
- Immaculately Presented Accommodation
- Spectacular Views To The Rear Across Farmland
This detached family home occupies an elevated position with spectacular views over The Peak Dist...
- Immaculately Maintained Five Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Master Bedroom Suite, Guest Bedroom Suite & Three Further Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/ Wc & Study
- Large Kitchen/ Family Room With Built In Appliances & Separate Dining Room
- Generous Driveway & Detached Double Garage
A spacious family home on the outskirts of Ashbourne town centre. The nearly new accommodation in...
- 0% Stamp Duty (Vendor Paid Stamp Duty On This Property)
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Five/Six Bedrooms, Two With En-Suites
- Generous Driveway & Double Garage
- Ground Floor Wc
Oak Cottage is set within the quiet village location of Hulland Ward. Accommodation comprises, en...
- Available With No Chain
- Detached Bungalow With Beautiful Views To The Rear
- Four Bedrooms, Dressing Room & Bathroom/ Wc
- Private Driveway & Integral Double Garage
- Convenient Village Location
A Grade II Listed barn conversion set within a beautiful location, large gardens, long driveway &...
- Characterful Period Barn Conversion With Beautiful Views
- Large Private Gardens & Generous Driveway
- Ground Floor Wc
- Three/ Four Bedrooms, Master With En-Suite & House Bathroom
- Dual Aspect Sitting Room & Farmhouse Style Kitchen
A charming Grade 2 listed cottage believed to date back to the 17th century in the heart of the ...
- Grade 2 Listed Property In Village Location
- Period Features Throughout
- Well Proportioned Accommodation
- Beautiful Landscaped Gardens
- Detached Garage & Landscaped Gardens
A spacious detached home situated in central Ashbourne. Having spectacular views to countryside o...
- Easy Walking Distance To Facilities & Amenities
- Prominent Position With Spectacular Views
- Spacious Highly Maintained Family Living Accommodation
- Four Bedroom, Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Full Width Dining Kitchen & South West Facing Garden
A beautiful cottage which oozes character and charm with heavily beamed ceiling and open fireplac...
- Delightful Character Cottage
- Three Bedrooms & Bathroom/ Wc
- Detached Double Garage, Utility & Office Adjacent
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/ Wc
- Generous Parking & Beautiful Landscaped Gardens
An immaculate four double bedroom detached property within a quiet private development. Accommoda...
- Detached Home With Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Enclosed Gardens & Double Garage
- Central Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Orangery
- Spectacular Views Over Rolling Countryside
This 17th Century former post office offers period character and a large garden plot. Galleried r...
- 17Th Century Limestone Cottage & A Plot Of Land
- Deceptively Large Accommodation Retains Heavily Beamed Ceilings & Period Features Throughout
- Bespoke Galley Kitchen & Light, Open Reception Room & Two Further Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite & Three Further Bedrooms
- Paved Courtyard & Delightful Village Views