our Uttoxeter branch
We are a team of six enthusiastic and successful estate agents and between us, we have in excess of 40 years of experience!
Not only can we help with buying and selling, we can also help with letting or renting, as well as conveyancing & surveys.
Can't find your dream property? Ask about our Help ... to Find Service!
We have a fantastic office with eye-catching window displays, set in a prime position in the heart of the High Street of the famous Racecourse market town.
We cover Uttoxeter and the surrounding villages of Bramshall, Stramshall, Doveridge, Marchington and Draycott in the Clay. We have successfully helped thousands of people buy & sell properties over the years in these ever popular locations and would love to help you in your next purchase or sale.
why choose us?
- Full time in-house Mortgage Consultant available with late night and Saturday appointments available.
- Highly motivated team of 6 with over 40 years of combined estate agency experience.
- Part of a national network of over 320 branches.
- Our aim is to sell your home at a price and timescale to suit you.
- Our services include selling, buying, letting, legal conveyancing, surveys and new homes.
- Office in a prominent High Street location with extensive window advertising.
- Lettings available from our suppport office in Derby covering Uttoxeter, Doveridge, Stramshall, Marchington and Tean.
- Dedicated Land and New Homes department specialising in pricing and selling land, off plan new homes and completed sites.
at Bagshaws Residential Uttoxeter
Next Auction atThe Derbyshire County Cricket Ground Derby 28th November 2018 - check our web sites for new lots being added!
11:00 - 13:30Book to Attend
Last Property Auction of 2018 held at Derbyshire County Cricket Club, DE21 6DA on 28th Nov 2018 check out entries at http://bagshawsauctions.co.uk/
11:30 - 14:30Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Wanted - Shared Ownership, Serin Close and Hamilton Avenue, Uttoxeter.
Bungalows wanted close to Uttoxeter town up to £160,000.
Bird Land & Herb Land 3 bed detached urgently required.
Urgently requires a 3 plus bedroom house in Uttoxeter circ £180,000. Will do work
Urgently wanted in the Hazel Close Silver Birch Area - 4 bed detached home with garage.
Three/ four bed detached houses close to Uttoxeter Railway Station - Churchill Close, Seagram Way, Arkle Close and Wilsford Avenue areas.
BUNGALOW up to £150,000 in Uttoxeter town and surrounding area for buyer who is sold subject to contract
Cash applicant waiting to buy renovation project around Uttoxeter
Mr & Mrs A - Sold subject to contract are looking for a bungalow up to £240,000
Applicant wants terraced property in or around John Street, Collin Street or New Street - applicant is cash buyer.