Not only can we help with buying and selling, we can also help with letting or renting, as well as conveyancing and surveys. We offer free market appraisals and free mortgage and re-mortgage advice using a panel of lenders.
Can't find your dream property? Ask about our Help to Find Service!
We have a fantastic office with eye-catching LED window displays, set in a prime position in the heart of the High Street of the famous Racecourse market town of Uttoxeter.
We cover all of Uttoxeter and the surrounding villages of Denstone, Bramshall, Stramshall, Doveridge, Rocester, Marchington, Draycott in the Clay, Checkley and Tean. We have successfully helped thousands of people buy and sell properties over the years in these ever popular locations and would love to help you in your next purchase or sale. why choose us?
- Office in a prominent High Street location with large LED window display, 6 day a week opening including late night until 7pm.
- Highly motivated team with over 30 years of combined estate agency experience.
- Our services include free market appraisals, selling, buying, letting, legal conveyancing, surveys and new homes.
- Our fully experienced Mortgage Consultant Kelly is in branch available for appointments to help guide you through the buying process.
- Our aim is to sell your home at a price and timescale to suit you.
- Dedicated Land and New Homes department specialising in pricing and selling land, off plan new homes and completed sites.
- Bagshaws Residential can offer you 2 auctions facilities: the traditional auction route and the new Modern Method of Auction.
- Make your property STAND OUT with our enhanced marketing packages: 360 Virtual View, Professional Photography, Audio Tour and Floor Plans.
what's happeningat Bagshaws Residential Uttoxeter To find out more about any of our upcoming events please feel free to give us a call: 01889 567567
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
Hi all I just wanted to say a huge big thank you to you all so much for your help and tenacity in getting mums apartment sold. My sincere appreciation and best wishes to you all.
I just wanted to thank you so much for your advice about moving house. You sold my house after me living there for nearly 30 years. I have moved on and feel so much happier so thank you for all your help and advice I really appreciate it.
To Kelly, Bridget, Heather and the Team, A massive thanks for all of your hard work and patience with our house sale. There has been many smiles and tears along the way but we've finally got there in the end. You guys are just the best!!
A HEART FELT THANK YOU TO THREE FABULOUS GIRLS, BRIDGET, KELLY AND HEATHER YOUR PROFESSIONALISM IS SECOND TO NONE. BLESS YOU ALL.
To All the Staff @ Bagshaws Residential (especially Bridget, Heather and KELLY), Many thanks for your hard work and assistance during the sale of my father's house. Hope you enjoy the CAKES and apologies for any excessive sugar rushes and calorie intake that they will invariably result in!!
To all at Bagshaws Residential, Thank you so much for all the help with selling my home.
To Grace and the wonderful team at Bagshaws Residential, Can't thank you enough for all your hard work and efforts to secure my purchase. Many thanks
TO ALL THE TEAM @ BAGSHAWS RESIDENTIAL MANY THANKS FOR A SUCCESSFUL SALE OF OUR HOUSE AND VERY QUICK AS WELL. YOU ALL WERE SIMPLY AWESOME.
Many thanks to the Bagshaws Uttoxeter team who dealt with your house sale. The service and professionalism of the whole team was outstanding. They made the moving process far less stressful than anticipated! Special thanks to Grace who kept me sane when my purchase fell through 2 weeks before completion!
To All the Staff at Bagshaws Residential, Thank you for all your hard work.
Advisor listened to our expectations for our new mortgage deal and then found us a good fixed 5 year deal
Polite, punctual, knowledgeable or found out and got back to me promptly