our Derby branch
Bagshaws Residential has relocated to a brand new flagship office and is based in the heart of Derby and each year helps thousands of customers to buy, sell or rent their next property. We offer a vast range of services and can help clients to obtain a mortgage, survey, EPC and much more. The branch
is located within Derby's vibrant Cathedral Quarter.
Our team of property professionals are on hand to offer advice and help with your next move. We offer enhanced marketing packages to help sell your property including Professional Photography, Audio Tours, Floorplans, and Home ID brochures. Bagshaws Residential has vast experience of selling properties in all areas of Derby including Alvaston, Allenton, Boulton Moor, Allestree, Chaddesden, Chellaston, Littleover, Mackworth, Oakwood, Spondon, Sinfin, Sunnyhill, Uttoxeter and Ashbourne.
Our lettings team specialise in achieving maximum rents, low void periods and quality tenants.
Within the branch we have a specialised auction department staging 6 events each year at Derbyshire Cricket Ground and sell unique properties of all shapes and sizes. The branch forms part of the award winning Sequence Auction Network which is the UK's largest and includes the famous Barnard Marcus Auction House in London.
Bagshaws prides itself on providing excellent customer service and helpful advice.
why choose us?
- Residential Sales, Lettings & Mortgage Services all under one roof
- We have a team of experienced mortgage consultants on hand to provide information on moving costs with acess to a panel of lenders
- We registered 156 applicants in September who are all looking to move within the next 4- 6 weeks - If you have a rental property contact us!
- Looking for a buy to let property? Sophie our Lettings Manager can assist you in finding a property to maximise your investment.
- Dedicated land and new homes department, specialising in pricing and selling and, off plan new homes and completed sites.
- Prominent LED window display in a prime spot right in the heart of Derby's Cathedral Quarter
- Our auction team holds 6 local auctions a year at Derbyshire County Cricket Club. We can sell properties of all shapes, sizes & condition.
at Bagshaws Residential Derby
Price Advice Day
Want to know what your property is worth? We will be out in the DE21 area on this date. Please call for a free valuation
09:00 - 16:00Book to Attend
Our first Property Auction of 2019 is on the 14th February 2019 at The Derbyshire County Cricket Club at 11.30am.
11:30 - 14:00Book to Attend
Bagshaws 32-34 Cornmarket, Derby, DE1 2DG
09:00 - 15:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
We urgently require 2/3 bed properties in Mickleover --> Please call Sophie the Lettings Manager on 01332 361308 for a FREE MARKET APPRAISAL.
Struggling to let your property? We have many professionals looking for properties within DERBY CITY CENTRE furnished or unfurnished up to £750 pcm. Please call the Lettings Team now on 01332 361308.
We have first time buyers registered looking for 3 bedroom semi detached properties within Alvaston up to £140,000. Please call now for a free market appraisal
We urgently require 3 bedroom properties within Littleover School Catchment either detached or semi-detached. Please call now for a free market appraisal
We have many buyers waiting for properties in Mackworth. Please call us now for a FREE MARKET APPRAISAL
We urgently need more properties to sell in Chaddesden. We have first time buyers wanting three bedroom semi detached properties. Can you help?
Buyers looking for 3 and 4 bedroom properties in Oakwood up to £300,000. Please call now for a free market appraisal
We have buy to let investors looking for city centre properties, 3 bedrooms plus. Please call us if you can help?
We urgently require 2/3 bed properties in Uttoxeter --> Please call Sophie the Lettings Manager on 01332 361308 for a FREE MARKET APPRAISAL.
We urgently require 2/3 bed properties in Ashbourne --> Please call Sophie the Lettings Manager on 01332 361308 for a FREE MARKET APPRAISAL.