our Bakewell branch
The Bagshaws Residential team in Bakewell would love to sell your home, contact us to have a chat about how we can get you moving!
> We can visit you at home at a time that is convenient for you, including late evenings and weekends.
> We will provide you with a personalised marketing report, with ... our knowledge and experience of the local property market, we'll make sure the marketing plan will be right for you.
> Liaise with you to produce your brochure details to best promote your property, with professional photography and floor plan. No need to wait for the post, your property is ready to be fully marketed as soon as possible by approving online through 'my account' a feature on our website.
> Our trained negotiators, are ready to call our registered buyers. They will visit your home to ensure we are able to promote your property to the right purchaser and regularly update you of feedback and sales progress until completion.
why choose us?
- Make your property stand out with professional photography, floor plans and audio tours, as well as Premium listing on Rightmove & Zoopla
- We are dog, wet brolly and muddy boots friendly!
- We advertise on both Rightmove and ZOOPLA websites as well as sequence.co.uk and our double fronted, town centre window display
- Flexible appointments are available for FREE market appraisals including late evenings and weekends. Excellent local knowledge & experience.
- Hannah is available to answer any of your lettings enquiries and she makes an excellent cup of tea!
- We offer many services to Landlords including FREE rental appraisals, full management service, tenancy deposit scheme & friendly advice.
- We offer a range of services including Mortgage Services, Auctions, Conveyancing, Surveys, Sales and Lettings.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs W from Duffield looking for a modern, detached property within Matlock or Darley Dale areas. Looking up to £375,000.
Mr & Mrs C from Sheffield looking for a property within a commutable position to Chesterfield with a good sized garden. Looking up to £385,000
Mr Q & Miss H from Sheffield are looking for a project within the Peak District. Looking up to £450,000.
Mr & Mrs E from Eyam are looking in Eyam for a 3 bedroom character cottage with high ceilings. Looking up to £400,000.
Mr & Mrs M from Brassington are looking for a 2/3 bedroom detached property with a large garden, open to areas - prefer around Hartington/Biggin/Heathcote. Looking up to £700,000
Mrs S from Chesterfield is looking for a 3 bedroom property with parking in Matlock town centre. Looking up to £280,000.
Mr R is looking for a 2/3 bedroom property in Great or Little Longstone with garage and/or workshop, flexible on budget, can move as soon as something comes available.
Ms W is looking for a 3 bedroom, unfurnished property between Bakewell and Matlock, upto £750pcm has two children and a dog, would like to move before the end of January.
Mr & Mrs S are looking for a 3 bedroom unfurnished large house in Matlock for them and their poodle, they would like a garden, garage or parking for two cars, with a budget upto £900pcm.
Mr & Mrs B are looking for a 2/3 bedroom bungalow in Tideswell, around £800pcm with garage and garden.