our Ashbourne branch
WE ARE NUMBER 1 FOR NEW LISTINGS AND SALES IN ALL THE ASHBOURNE DE6 POSTCODES (RIGHTMOVE 16.11.20)
Bagshaws Residential Estate Agents in Ashbourne would love to help you SELL your home. We are situated on Dig Street in the heart of the town, close to the market place. We would welcome the opportunity to talk to you about the local market and your property needs, whether you are buying or selling. We can also help ... with renting your property or arrange for it to be placed in one of our auctions.
Bagshaws Residential Estate Agents have been part of the Ashbourne landscape for many years, offering a great service to people from Ashbourne and the surrounding villages. Our advice remains first class and we pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
Our team has over 40 years combined experience & we have an in-house Mortgage Consultant, Julie Rodgers who can help with your mortgage requirements! Call to book your appointment!
With our combined experience, local knowledge and a market leading portfolio of property services, whether you are looking to BUY, SELL, RENT, LET or MORTGAGE SERVICES, WE CAN HELP!
We have helped countless people move home from FIRST TIME BUYERS to HOME MOVERS.
Bagshaws Residential is part of Sequence UK Limited, with over 320 offices across the UK.
We sell property in surrounding villages which include Clifton, Hulland Ward, Mayfield, Shirley, Hollington, Brailsford, Kirk Langley, Dalbury Lees, Mappleton, Hartington and Parwich to name but a few.
why choose us?
- Professional and hard working team with over 40 years combined experience.
- Give your property the WOW factor with our enhanced marketing packages:360 Virtual View, Professional Photography, Audio Tours & Floor Plans
- In-house Mortgage Consultant available with late night and Saturday appointments available.
- Office located in Ashbourne Town Centre with extensive window displays.
- We offer a range of specialised property services including home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, modern auctions, auctions and much more.
- Branch Manager Mark Bramall has extensive experience of selling properties across Derbyshire and the Peak District
- Part of a national network of over 320 branches.
- Dedicated Land and New Homes department who specialise in pricing and selling land, off plan new homes and completed sites.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs B is looking for a house with approx 2 acres, either at property or close by, for Horses and animals. Budget from 290,000 to 390,000! Does not mind a property where work is needed.
Mr & Mrs C are searching for a character property situated within a rural location approx 5 miles from Ashbourne! Minimum 2 bedrooms up to £750,000.
Mr & Mrs W are looking for a detached property in a quiet village location within Derbyshire/ Staffs up to £575,000. Min of 2 beds, 1 acre of land & preferably with a potential for annex extension.
Mr & Mrs C are searching for a BUNGALOW with 3 bedrooms located in ASHBOURNE or surrounding VILLAGES. MINIMAL work needed.
Mr & Mrs B have no property to sell and are looking for a character cottage located in DE6/ DE65. Minimum 3 bedrooms up to around £325,000.
Miss T is SSTC and is looking for a 3 BEDROOM house in ASHBOURNE up to £250,000, preferably on the TREE estate, Can you help? Call us for a free valuation today!
Mr & Mrs H looking for a minimum 3 bedroom house with garage. Preferably at the top of Derby hill location! Looking up to £375,000.
Mr & Mrs C are looking for a detached period/farmhouse in and around the Peak District. Price up to £700,000. Can you help? Call us today to arrange a free valuation!
Mr and Mrs G are looking for a three/four bedroom detached house in Ashbourne up to £380,000 - their property is sold and they are ready to move asap.
Mr and Mrs I are SSTC and are looking for a single storey living property with a garage - quite flexible on location.