our Ashbourne branch
Bagshaws Residential Estate Agents in Ashbourne would love to help you SELL your home. We are situated on Dig Street in the heart of the town, close to the market place. We would welcome the opportunity to talk to you about the local market and your property needs, whether you are buying or selling. We can also help with renting your property or arrange for it to be placed in one of our auctions.
Bagshaws Residential ... Estate Agents have been part of the Ashbourne landscape for many years, offering a great service to people from Ashbourne and the surrounding villages. Our advice remains first class and we pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
Our valuations are always free!
Our team has over 40 years combined experience & we have an in-house Mortgage Consultant who can help with your mortgage requirements! Call to book your appointment!
With our combined experience, local knowledge and a market leading portfolio of property services, whether you are looking to BUY, SELL, RENT, LET or MORTGAGE SERVICES, WE CAN HELP!
We have helped countless people move home from FIRST TIME BUYERS to HOME MOVERS.
Bagshaws Residential is part of Sequence UK Limited, with over 320 offices across the UK.
We sell property in surrounding villages which include Clifton, Hulland Ward, Mayfield, Shirley, Hollington, Brailsford, Kirk Langley, Dalbury Lees, Mappleton, Hartington and Parwich to name but a few.
why choose us?
- Professional and hard working team with over 40 years combined experience.
- Give your property the WOW factor with our enhanced marketing packages:360 Virtual View, Professional Photography, Audio Tours & Floor Plans
- FREE Valuations & We are located in Ashbourne Town Centre with extensive window displays.
- In-house Mortgage Consultant available with late night and Saturday appointments available.
- Part of a national network of over 320 branches.
- Dedicated Land and New Homes department who specialise in pricing and selling land, off plan new homes and completed sites.
- We offer a range of specialised property services including home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, modern auctions, auctions and much more.
- Branch Manager Mark Bramall has extensive experience of selling properties across Derbyshire and the Peak District
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss B is looking for a SHARED OWNERSHIP/ APARTMENT located within Ashbourne. Up to £120,000! If you can help please call us to arrange a valuation today!
Ms S is searching a RURAL property up to £400,000! Needs a generous garden & parking with minimum three bedrooms.
Mr & Mrs P are looking in Ashbourne & surrounding villages for properties up to £650,000 with 4-5 bedrooms. CAN YOU HELP?
Mr & Mrs L are looking for a bungalow in Ashbourne or surrounding villages. 3 bedrooms up to £375,000!
Mr & Mrs B are searching for a characterful/period property preferably near to Leek but flexible in location - must have off road parking! Budget up to £700,000. Call us for a free valuation today!
Mrs B is looking for a house with approx 2 acres, either at property or close by, for Horses and animals. Budget from 290,000 to 390,000! Does not mind a property where work is needed.
Mr B is SSTC and is looking for a property with character located within a quiet village/rural location with off road parking and a garage. Budget up to £315,000. Requires minimum 2 bedrooms!
Mr & Mrs W are looking for a detached property in a quiet village location within Derbyshire/ Staffs up to £575,000. Min of 2 beds, 1 acre of land & preferably with a potential for annex extension.
Miss T is SSTC and is looking for a 3 BEDROOM house in ASHBOURNE up to £250,000, preferably on the TREE estate, Can you help? Call us for a free valuation today!
Mr R is searching for a BUNGALOW up to £300,000, 2/3 bedrooms & within a 5 mile radius of Ashbourne Market Town. Can you help?