our Ashbourne branch
In accordance with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, this branch has been closed but our team continues to work hard for all our customers, just remotely rather than from this branch, and so you can still contact us in these ways:
Residential Estate Agency - call 01335 346677 or ... email us at email@example.com
Mortgage Services - call 01335 346677 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
why choose us?
- Professional and hard working team with over 40 years combined experience.
- In-house Mortgage Consultant available with late night and Saturday appointments available.
- Office in Ashbourne Town Centre with extensive window displays.
- We give your property the WOW factor with our enhanced marketing packages including Professional Photography, Audio Tours and Floor Plans.
- We offer a range of specialised property services including home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, auctions and much more.
- Part of a national network of over 320 branches.
- Dedicated Land and New Homes department who specialise in pricing and selling land, off plan new homes and completed sites.
- Branch Manager Mark Bramall has extensive experience of selling properties across Derbyshire and the Peak District
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs W are looking for a detached property in a quiet village location within Derbyshire/ Staffs up to £575,000. Min of 2 beds, 1 acre of land & preferably with a potential for annex extension.
Mr & Mrs C are searching for a BUNGALOW with 3 bedrooms located in ASHBOURNE or surrounding VILLAGES. MINIMAL work needed.
Mr & Mrs B have no property to sell and are looking for a character cottage located in DE6/ DE65. Minimum 3 bedrooms up to around £325,000.
Miss T is SSTC and is looking for a 3 BEDROOM house in ASHBOURNE up to £250,000, preferably on the TREE estate, Can you help? Call us for a free valuation today!
Mr & Mrs H looking for a minimum 3 bedroom house with garage. Preferably at the top of Derby hill location! Looking up to £375,000.
Mr & Mrs C are looking for a detached period/farmhouse in and around the Peak District. Price up to £700,000. Can you help? Call us today to arrange a free valuation!
Mr and Mrs G are looking for a three/four bedroom detached house in Ashbourne up to £380,000 - their property is sold and they are ready to move asap.
Mr and Mrs I are SSTC and are looking for a single storey living property with a garage - quite flexible on location.
Ms B is SSTC and looking for a Character property with a modern interior. Budget is up to £650,000 and must be within a 5 mile radius of Ashbourne.
Mr and Mrs P require a period house within a 5 mile radius of Ashbourne, must have a large garden, preferably around an acre and off road parking - up to £500,000 - they are SSTC and cash buyers.